Mind-Blowing Penthouse in Miami Selling for $49 Million
We all dream of the day we can live in a $50 Million penthouse overlooking a beautiful view of the water. For one lucky (and very rich) person this is not a dream, it is a reality. The magnificent One Thousand Museum’s penthouse in Miami is located next to PAMM and overlooks Biscayne Bay. Its asking price is roughly $49 Million. With the usual features floor-to-ceiling glass windows, sweeping great rooms, libraries and the divine Zaha touch. The famous Zaha Hadid designed both the One Thousand Museum in Miami and in New York. Both buildings have penthouses priced in the region of $50 million.
Without further ado let’s get into the 11 luxurious features of One Thousand Museum’s incredible penthouse in Miami.
- The first one on our list is the interior space. This Miami penthouse comes with a whopping 15,200 square feet of space.
- Secondly the terraces are 1,270 square feet, but it’s not about the size of the terrace that makes it incredible. It is the view of Miami that is jaw-dropping.
- Third is how much are you paying per square foot? Well the average price per square foot on the coastal mainland of Miami was just $234 in the third quarter of 2015, according to Douglas Elliman. For this extravagant penthouse you will be paying $2,993 per square foot or 13 times the average price.
- Like we mentioned in the second part the view of Miami. From the Penthouse you are 60 stories in the air with a view of the Miami skyline, Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Next is a pretty basic feature, but nonetheless amazing. The penthouse comes with 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths, & 2 half baths.
- Most penthouses are the entire top floor of a building. This penthouse is the two top floors. It is spread out over the entire 58th and 59th floor.
- Most luxurious homes with multiple floors come with their own private elevator. This marvelous Miami penthouse comes with 3 of them! The first is the main elevator that services the building. The apartment has it’s own elevator that goes from floor 58 to 59 and the third private elevator goes to the helipad.
- Now this is one of my personal favorite features, the heliport! Yes, the building has its own heliport and you have your own private access to it. When it’s time to go, just jump in your private elevator up to the heliport and ride away as you please. No need to deal with the head pounding Miami traffic.
- This is my second personal favorite feature of the stunning Miami Penthouse, the indoor swimming pool. Not much else to say about this feature, it speaks for itself.
- It comes with a Media Room. I’m not sure if this simply means a TV room or a full fledged cinema. Only time will tell.
- The Zaha Flair. Just take a look at the design of the building and you can undoubtedly tell it is her design.
- Finally, I’m not sure if this is a feature but definitely worth mentioning is the completion date. The building will be done in 2017, the penthouse in 2018 (due to the expected level of customization by the buyer).For more information and exclusive V.I.P. prices, please contact us at one of the following:Call us @ +1 (305) 433-2818
Text us @ +1 (954) 232-9762
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us @ MiamiRealEstateTrends.com
Visit us @ MiamiCondosFL.com